The Lookout Early Education Centre is a family centre, owned by two childhood friends who are committed to providing a happy, safe, fun, educational environment for your child to learn and grow.
We are proud of our highly qualified teachers and staff who love bringing out the best in every child, encouraging and embracing individual personalities and talents.
What we offer:
- The Lookout caters for children from babies to six years of age.
- The centre is open 51 weeks of the year, from 7.30am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.
- We are an accredited centre under the Government’s Child Care Subsidy (CCS) scheme.
- The Lookout curriculum and philosophy encourages parents’ input and participation.
- Healthy, nutritious meals are provided, including morning and afternoon tea.
- Daily extra-curricular program.
- Disposable nappies are provided for all children, as required.
- Easy access for drop off and pick up.